dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Hello October!

It's here, my favorite month of the year!! Add that it's Friday and you've got one giddy lady ;) If you've been reading my posts lately, it comes as no surprise to you that Autumn is my favorite time of year! The cozy blankets, the cool, crisp mornings, raking the leaves and coming in for a nice mug of hot chocolate, the pumpkins and changing colors of trees, the scarecrows and dried cornstalks..ugh, its just magical!!


Photo courtesy of Flikr

And if you remember this post, today I begin recording my month's adventures! I have my journal, my binder & sheet protectors..can't wait to get started!! So, what are you up to on this beautiful first weekend of October? Tomorrow I will be participating in the World Card Making Day celebrations, can't wait to see what everyone has in store for us! And then Sunday I will be at the Bustin Loose Race to End Breast Cancer event..this is an amazing local fundraiser that my coworker began with her friends 5 years ago to support breast cancer research. This year we are expecting 500 participants..a sea of pink! I will be posting photo's of the event on Monday..don't miss it!!

Have a great Friday everyone, I'll see you tomorrow! Til then, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips