dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy World Card Making Day!!

It's here!! World Card Making Day!!



I've been making cards for quite a few years but, sadly, this is the first year I've ever participated in the great event that celebrates crafty card makers all over the world! Last time I checked there was 115 amazing participants on the list, I am lucky #71!!

Since this event kicks off the holidays card making "season", I decided to create a Christmas card with my favorite holiday image..the snowman =)



Isn't this card fun? I LOVE the bright colors and the happy lil snowman...so cute! I made my card base out of Kraft CS and used my all time favorie MME DP that I bought in a jumbo paper pad at Michaels last December



The snowman image is from Impress and the sentiment is from PTI's "Made of Snow". I stamped both in PTI's Raspberry Fizz ink and filled in the strips of his scarf with Fruit Punch Stickles



And to celebrate this paper crafting holiday, I'm having a give away! To enter, please leave a comment below before 12:00 am GMT on Oct 4, 2010.



I'm officially in the holiday card-making spirit!! How are you doing with your holiday cards? Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the blog world..can't wait to see what everyone else is creating!! Have a great Saturday everyone..Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! I adore your fun Christmas creation!! Cute snowman too!! I hope you will stop by my blog post today for something fun!! :) www.stampsmiles.com TFS and happy WCMD!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Not here for your give away just wanted to tell you how darling your snowman card is! Love those bright colors & the softness around the snowman! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet snowman creation! I so love that MME paper, too. I made a bunch of tags last year with those little snowmen cuties. Love your combo of stamping and pp here. Thanks for the inspiration and happy WCMD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowman card! Really fun and cheery.

    Steph/MizzBZB
    http://bzbcreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little snowmen are adorable. Love the colors. Great giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,
    I love your sweet snowman! Great colors! I'm actually still working on Halloween holiday cards...not as big a card sending holiday, but since I love to make and send cards, I'm taking full advantage of the opportunity! But, believe me - I know Christmas is coming...!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day I'm going to learn how to make cards! It looks so fun. Love yours - snowmen are my very, very favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers and I love the softness of the white snowman on kraft! Sweet as can be, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips