dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

I'm starting off the week (yesterday I was at the farm, so today is my version of a Monday!) with another TE Sketch Challenge! I haven't participated in these challenges in awhile, things keep coming up, but I'm finaly back at it! I love these weekly challenges! They give you a sketch for your imagination to play with and for me, that's half the battle!! This is this week's challenge sketch:



And here is my take on the sketch!



I used PTI Kraft CS for my card base, new MME DP and the stamp set is from PTI as well



My sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and stamped on to a tag cut out from my Spellbinders tag die



I just love this image..so fun!! I topped off my card with a bow made from True Black ribbon (PTI) and Vintage True Black buttons also from PTI. And that's my project for this week's challenge! If you are interested in playing along, you still have time!! Sketch challenge closes this Friday..so get crafting everyone!!!

Have a great Tuesday and Happy Crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips