dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Random Friday Thoughts

So I'm sitting here..thinking I should post something, but not sure what to post..so I'm going to write out my random thoughts and send them out to you in blogland! I have a few new creations from my studio to share, but haven't taken the photos to upload them yet..so I guess that'll have to wait til next week now! I'm headed back to the farm to visit Adam after work today..funny how 5 days can leave you missing someone so much! So excited to hit the road and drive to that farm and see him and Simon their retriever standing there, waiting for me, tail wagging (Simons, not Adam!)

On my mind today? Hmm..Autumn, pumpkins, changing leaves, the colors of yellow, orange and red, cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, fuzzy warm Ugg boots, Gilmore Girls and sunshine..it all makes me very, very happy


Photo source unknown

Also I'm trying to decide if its normal that every year around this time I always wish I had a black cat as a pet. Not sure why considering I'm allergic and, well, they kind of scare me with their creepy yellow eyes..but I always think to myself that it would be nice to have one..hmm, maybe I can convince Adam to have one on the farm?!?

What do YOU love about Autumn? I'm getting pretty excited to start my October journal next week..so much ahead of me next month..Bustin Loose race for Breast Cancer next weekend, mom and dad's 32nd wedding anniversary, Thanksgiving (here in Canada), Adam's Birthday and, of course, Halloween!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! I'll be back on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips