dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Autumn Splendor

Something was off this morning when my alarm woke me up..the sun wasn't up! There was a strange chill in the air, a dampness from the rain during the night and when I looked out my window I saw my first yellow leaf! Now, I'd like to tell you that the sight of this little guy scared the heck out of me, but I'd be lying :) You see, you can't get more of a Fall lover than me and when I saw this I knew that pumpkins and mums in every color would soon be following and, well, that just makes me giddy!!



So, last night I sat down at my desk to create a few cards for my Etsy shop, I had no real plan in mind but quickly I realized I wanted an Autumn-inspired card and this is what came out of it. I absolutely LOVE it!! It's warm and cozy and the colors remind me of walking down an orange & yellow leafy lane in October



I used DP from Recollections (Michaels), CS from PTI, vintage image from my stash a sweet paper doilie and, my personal favorite, these wonderful fabric leaves I found last year!!

Now I'm off to Calgary with my mom to see Michael Buble in concert tonight..I'm very, very excited about this!! But, I'll be back on Friday with something of a jingle bell variety ;)Until then... Happy Crafting everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. This is totally beautiful, Dawn! Love the dimensional leaves with that sheer ribbon, the doily, and incredibly beautiful image...love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips