dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Spooky

Happy September 1st Everyone!!

There is a definite chill in the air, the Michael's aisles are filled with witchy goodness and I'm in heaven! September to December is the most wonderful time of year to me and this year will be no different! Sorry its been a little quiet on the blog lately, I was away on holidays (harvesting & family reunion) but now I'm back and the holiday cards keep coming out of me!!

Today, I'm showcasing a favorite Halloween card of mine made from Graphic 45 Halloween papers, Crafty Secrets image and some googly eyes that watch over you..



So much to love about this card, its vibrant and vintagey and just a little bit spooky..



This card actually reminds me of a missed photo op that I didn't take 2 October's ago. I was on my way to work, early in the morning, driving down a beautiful street full of yellow and orange fallen leaves and there, sitting on the sidewalk was a beautiful black cat just staring at me in the midst of all this. I thought to myself, "What a perfect shot for Halloween". But I didn't have my camera and I didn't take the photo..and now it's something I'll always regret!!



Have you started any Halloween projects yet? Happy Crafting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips