dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Paper Crafts Publication

It's here! It's here! Today has been long awaited my friends! For today is the first day the Sept/Oct issue of Paper Crafts magazine comes out and not one but 2 of my cards were selected to be featured in my very first magazine publication!!! When I got the email back in March I literally bawled, I couldn't believe it! I was running around the house, screaming and jumping!! So, let's just say its been a long 6 months for me :)



I'm featuring one of my cards today that you will find in this issue, it is made with kraft, summer sunrise and dark chocolate cs from PTI, dark chocolate ribbon and images from PTI's Spooky Sweets II stamp set



I came up with the design of this card a year and a half ago and was really proud of it! When submission time came I thought I'd just try it out and sure enough, here we are :)



So this is some of the big news I couldn't wait to share with you all..thank you so much to everyone for all their support and a special thank you to all my friends and family reading this who have had to put up with my constant excitement the last 6 months over this special little issue! Take care everyone and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Woot! Congrats on your publication! Great card! Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips