dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Yeehaw!

Howdy Y'All!!

No I haven't completely lost my marbles!! I'm just really getting into the Western spirit seeing as in just 2 short weeks our city will be hosting our annual Exhibition and Stampede, which I believe in the U.S is called County Fair, no? Either way, I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon this time of year but we decided to host a "Old West" themed potluck on Friday, July 24th and it has now blossomed to a full week, office decorated, wear plaid and a cowboy hat kind of event..and I'm extremely excited ;)

I will take pictures of the office and post them starting on Monday, July 20th, but thought I'd give you an idea of the kinds of cards one could make for their Cowpoke friends, or even just for fun to anyone! I used one of my go-to stamp companies, Stamping Bella once again..isn't it an adorable image?



The patterned paper is Creative Imaginations/Debbie Mumm, the star print is from PTI and the "Howdy" sentiment is from The Cats Pajamas (more from this set will be shown in 2 weeks, you'll love it I promise!)



I coloured the image in with a mixture of Copics and Prisma's and gave finishing touches like the belt buckle and nice silver finish with this pen..



I can't wait to use this card!! Its just so freaking cute!!!
I thought I'd leave you with some photos I took 2 nights ago while sitting on the back deck waiting for Luke to come home from work...its so peaceful!!
and of course..it wouldn't be Alberta without some cows in the picture ;)

Have a great night guys and I will be back tomorrow!!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips