dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Major Computer Issues Continued..

Hey guys!
So we finally got a new modem to get us back on the Internet about a week ago and now we have a Trojan virus that is 100% frustrating, but we're working on it!!

Our weekend wedding was fabulous! It was soo nice to get out of town and have a mini vacay..got some great shopping in, saw some old friends and danced til our feet hurt!! Here's us waiting for the ceremony to start..



Aww ;) And the best part? Luke caught the garter!! haha ... needless to say, I was more than happy about that!!
On to the card for the day, its an oldie but goodie and made from the very first stamp I ever bought from Stamping Bella, and her name is Partygirlabella..
Isn't she cute? I used my Prisma's to colour her in, as well as red stickles to surround the heart balloons for a little extra glam ;)
I'm off to work again though, hopefully my computer will be fixed tonight and I can get back to regular posting!! Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips