dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Martini Diva!!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope your weekends were relaxing and super enjoyable!! I attended my best friends' house warming party on Saturday where a bocce tournament was held and I got to spend more time with my niece, who in just one short month will already be a year old! (where on Earth does time go?) And then on Sunday, my parents and my girlfriend Kim and I all strapped in and headed around town for an absolutely beautiful garden tour where we got tons of great ideas for our own yards!! I mean seriously... look at these beautiful roses!!


And now for todays' project ... I received new stamps from Stamping Bella last week and this was the first to be inked in the group.. none other than Addy tude LOVES her 'tinis.. I love this stamp so much!! I was super excited when it was unveiled and I know that it will get a lot of use! The sentiment comes with it as well.. and who hasn't said this one before!!

To add a little "reality" to the card, I used Crystal Effects on her sunglasses and the martini glasses for a real "glass-like" finish, as well as Lemon Stickles on the flower centres.. and last but not least, white Fun Flocking for her fur trim!! How cool is that?


And here is the finished product..



Super fun card that I plan on making quite a few more of for my stash!!
Have a great night guys and I will see you tomorrow! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips