dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Anniversary!!

Hey All!
How is your week coming? I know mine is going full speed ahead! I can't believe its Wednesday evening already!! I have soo much on my plate and some super exciting things coming up in my life that I'm practically bursting at the seams to tell you all, but it will have to wait just a little while longer ;)

My card today is headed straight for Victoria where our good friends will be celebrating their !st Wedding Anniversary next Saturday! It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to!! Here is them just one year ago :)

And here is their Anniversary card!


I finally inked up my Rubber Romance stamp that I bought specifically for anniversaries, isn't it sweet?


The polka dot hearts and "XOXO" come from PTI's Heart Prints..

YAY! I love sending cards in the mail..something fun and unexpected..which, as we all know is MUCH better than another stinkin' bill!! Have a great night everyone ;)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips