dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Knit Happens..

Happy Friday!!

I know I said I wasn't posting anything til Monday, but I thought I'd sneak on here quickly before the weekend starts and post a cute bella!! Knitting is not my forte but I have many family members that love the craft, including my grandma who is now recovering in the hospital from her knee replacement surgery and is doing awesome!! Here is my card for today..



Both the image and sentiment come from Stamping Bella, one of my main go-to companies from stamps..don't you just love this saying? It still makes me smile when I bring it out! And in a few days time I'm expecting another sweet sentiment to go with this image that I promise to share ;) All patterned paper is Martha Stewart Crafts..

Now, I have just an hour and a half left of the work week and then bring on the weekend! We decided to stay home tonight and leave tomorrow morning instead just so that I can have time with my granny (and I also still need to pack!) But I'm looking forward to getting out of town for a change..hoping to stop by the mall on Sunday before coming home ;)

Have a great weekend and I will be back on Monday to post wedding pics!!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips