dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Canada Day Pt 2

Hey Everyone!
So tonight I have pictures instead of a card to share with you! Yesterday's events were a blast and the weather was perfect all day!! And the best part? Tomorrow is Friday already!! After our day at the Lake, we headed to our good friends' house for an amazing barbeque and got some great photos taken too!!
Here is Luke and I with our boy Jake..
This is Kim, my friend and consistent Saturday morning walking buddy! We met over a year ago when Luke and her husband, Jeff, worked together and instantly hit it off!!


And of course, here is Jeff with one of the dogs Molly, who I swear is one of the most snuggliest doggies ever ;) She was a rescue pup from Edmonton and I'm so glad that they got her! Isn't she sweet?



I brought my new camera with me, so I'm sure I was annoying everyone when I kept asking for them to smile! But they turned out great!! Don't they have a beautiful backyard?



I told Luke that I want to host the Canada Day celebrations at our house next year and of course he agreed!! YAY!!



I thought I'd leave you with a few parting shots of the end of the festivites..the best part.. FIREWORKS!! I was snapping away when it hit me that since I only see these once a year, I'd much rather not only see them through the lens of my camera..but I'm so glad that I got these!


One more..

On a side note, my 76 year old grandma went under a 100% successful full knee replacement and is doing alright. She is in extreme pain and is so sleepy, but she came out of it healthy which is the most important thing. She's sleeping off the morphine tonight but I will be visiting her tomorrow after work and then we're heading off to Lethbridge for a wedding this weekend!! I will be back Monday with more great cards so have a great weekend everyone and Happy 4th of July to all my friends below the border!!
Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips