dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Masculine Birthday

Happy Monday Everyone!!
I had a great start to my week today and something tells me it has a lot to do with it being a short week ;) Wednesday is Canada Day for us and we're hoping to celebrate in a nice relaxing way!! Of course, having the holiday mid-week to break up the work week always helps too :)

My card today is a masculine birthday card which is something I always struggle with when asked to make them. Everything always seems so feminine when put together and I love bright/fun colours and ribbons which rarely ever translates into "man". But with Taylored Expressions' Boys will be Boys stamp set, I never have to fret again!!

How awesome is this? This is totally a card for my dad..a workbelt for all his tools and of course the remote control for his tv..we all know how much a man loved his tv!!
The images in these sets are impeccable! So clear and defined and super easy to stamp and colour in with my Prismas/Copics!!
I'm going to make a few of these to keep on hand..something tells me they'll come in handy!! Have a great night everyone!!
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips