dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Get Well Soon

Happy Sunday everyone!!

It's been a very long week without internet, but we're finally up and running again!! The new modem was dropped off about an hour ago and it felt like Christmas around here :) I know, its pathetic how reliant we've become on technology!!

I hope I haven't missed too much in blogland but I thought I would sneak in a quick Get Well card I made recently..



This card is so bright and cheery and I know it will make any recipient feel better! I used PTI's Tea for Two stamp set for the teapot as well as the sentiment and used PTI's Tea Leaves PP for the background, along with Pure Poppy and Ripe Avocado cardstocks..

And of course, I couldn't resist a few buttons..


I'm off to enjoy the sunshine, and then tonight its off to my grandma's to celebrate her 76th birthday with a BBQ!! Have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow!!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips