dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

A Very Bella Birthday

Hey Everyone!

How is your week coming along? I'm so excited for the upcoming long weekend here that I can barely contain myself! I don't have huge plans but I hope to get a lot of cleaning/organizing done, visiting with friends and family and hopefully some stamping in as well! I just received my Taylored Expressions, 'Boys Will be Boys" stamps in today so expect to see some Father's Day samples coming soon..this set is adorable, I cannot wait to show you the finished cards!

Meanwhile, I have so many stamps in my collection from Stamping Bella, and I thought I would share this one that I made a little while ago for my cousins' store in Saskatoon, Amos and Andes. Their cute boutique sells a good variety of my cards (yay!) so if you are ever near them, make sure to stop by and say hi!



I wanted to go a little bit more girlie with this one, so I made sure to grab my paper pad from Papertrey Ink for the polka dot background, as well as used my 'Melon Berry' and New Leaf' cardstock for the base. My favorite part of this image is the cupcake, of course, so to make it stand out and look yummalicious I layered on my 'Fruit Punch' stickles and look at the result!

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's 2nd Anniversary set and was also stamped in 'Melon Berry'.

What are your plans for the weekend ahead? Whatever they are, I hope its warm and sunny for you!!
Happy Crafting Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips