dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

this morning on the farm

you guys!!! It's mornings like this one that happen mid-winter but have me dreaming of Spring. The sun is shining without a cloud in sight, the birds are chirping like crazy and the temperature is hovering above zero. I found myself putting Hudson down for his morning nap then grabbing my camera and heading outside to let the chickens out for the day and go exploring with my boys. I feel so much better about life in general when I am outside. The fresh air and quiet of living in the country feed me in ways I'd never imagined before.

This morning was so bright and cheery that I just had to capture it..hope you enjoy a glimpse of my exploration on the farm..




1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! So good to be outside and feel the sunshine!! I've had a couple days like that too, my heart needed it and enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips