dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Shhh..

Hi Friends!!

This past weekend we all went out of town to attend a wedding for my farmers cousin, Kristi Lee. But what my dear hubby didn't know was that, since his 30th Birthday is this Wednesday (October 17th), I planned a big surprise for him! As of yesterday afternoon he found out we were spending the next 4 days down in Los Angeles to spend his birthday week at his most favorite place in the world..

Thats right folks..

 
I've surprised my hubby with a trip to Disneyland!!
 
I've been planning this for quite some time now and let me tell you, it ain't easy to keep such a big secret from your hubs! I booked everything, hid all the required documents in my suitcase, packed extra for him {and here he thought I just needed lots of goodies for the wedding!} and prayed that those in the know would keep the secret to themselves. And my gosh, it was worth it!!
 
I have some posts scheduled for this week and we will be back home by Friday..can't wait to share with y'all our photos of this fabulous & fun trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips