dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Woodland Miss U

HAPPY AUGUST EVERYONE!! Its officially the last month of summer...enjoy it!!

Since we are spending our week at the lake, I thought it would be fitting to share with you a camp themed card I created for the August 2012 issue of CARDs magazine. I am so ecstatic to have 3 of my cards featured in this issue, its an accomplishment that I am quite proud of!!


For this project, I used all October Afternoon: Campfire products and loved the final result!!


I tried scanning in the actual page from the magazine but my scanner didn't realize it wasn't the weekend anymore and didn't want to wake up and help me out. Suffice it to say, my submission photo will just have to do ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips