dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Unscripted Sketches #168

I'm back again with my next Unscripted Sketches submission! 2 weeks ago was my first time participating in this challenge, and I had a blast! They are celebrating Christmas in July and, because Christmas is my obsession, I couldn't resist! The challenge does not have to be completed in Christmas fashion but hey, why not? I didn't compete last week but I am very proud to say that my October Afternoon creation from 2 weeks ago made their Top 3! Thank you so much ladies!! I truly appreciate the honor!

And now I am back with this weeks challenge



and here is what I made with the sketch, I followed it pretty precisely



for my project this week, I used all MME Lost & Found Christmas line from 2011 - its a beautiful collection that I hoarded collected last year, and still love it to this day!



Pretty simple, nothing too extravagant this week (the glittered papers/embellishments are really all the "extras" you need!)


the only extra I added was a couple of stamped snowflakes from Papertrey Inks In the Meadow stamp set, just to add a pop of red to the Santa image


and that is my submission for this weeks Unscripted Sketches Challenge # 168! Thank you so much for stopping by today..Happy Crafting everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. What a fab christmas card I love all the fun details. So glad you could join us At Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michele for stopping by my blog and for leaving this sweet comment! I appreciate it!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome holiday card ... love the glittery sparkle ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stef for stopping by!! And thank you for your comment :) I love anything that sparkles on holiday cards, glad you do too!! Take care!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love visiting your blog - your posts are so entertaining (especially the potato hilling episode)! Your talent at mixing & matching paper, embellishments & images is amazing. Everything ALWAYS works together perfectly! Thanks for sharing your interpretation of our Unscripted Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! I'm blown away by your sweet comment Geri, I'm actually kind of speechless! What can I say but thank you so much for your support and for checking in around here, I truly appreciate it! So glad I could give you a laugh, especially with those dang potatoes (I still laugh at myself for that one!)
      You are too sweet, thank you again!

      Delete
  4. Love the vintage look to this card! Thank you for playing at unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CherylAnn!
      Thank you so much for stopping by here!! I love a good vintage feel on any card, especially during the holidays :) thank you for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate it!!

      Delete
  5. this is a stunning card...love the vintage look! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie!! I have always had a "thing" for a more vintage feel on cards and I am so happy you like it! Your sweet comment just made my morning, I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips