dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

She Takes my Breath Away

I completed this layout a couple of weeks ago and am just now getting around to posting it! The photos on the layout were ones I had taken last June when my sweet niece, Jaelyn, was born. She was my 2nd newborn to photograph and much easier to capture {my 1st little guy did not want to sleep!}

I decided to used American Crafts, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line for its pastel, sweet hues, which work perfectly for a baby page, no?


Everything on this page is from the same line..thats what I love so much about collections, you always know everything will go together perfectly, taking the guesswork out of it for you when you are scrappin on a time budget!!


This rosette & sentiment were the perfect touch for my page. Once I pulled it out and placed it on, it just kind of completed the page for me..just.like.that. Love it when that happens!!


I used a mixture of fonts/stickers on this layout, which is new for me but I always love seeing other people use it on their pages..it just adds so much more to the page {I should push down that "a" on the bottom..haha}

and finally, just a closer up of my beautiful, sweet angel..can't believe she's already one!




3 comments:

  1. Your layout takes my breath away...so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynette! That means so much!! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips