dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

CHA 2012 Sneak Peek My Minds Eye Halloween

I don't think it is any secret that I love My Minds Eye Lost & Found Collections. The papers and embellishments are always so gorgeous..most often I buy more than I should just so that I will always have some around!! This CHA release is no different! They have come out with a Lost & Found Halloween line that is too die for, especially if you are like me and love everything to do with Fall, Halloween and, of course, the holidays that follow ;)

Without further delay, I present to you my favorite Halloween release of CHA 2012..


The entire paper collection is going to be gorgeous..their papers are thick and perfect for card making, scrapbooking or any other kind of papercrafting you can dream up!!


The chipboard accessories...oh wow!

and last but definitely not least in my sneak peeks..the stamps {this girl loves her stamps! What can I say!?!}


I am already dreaming up what all I will create with this collection, I cannot wait to add it to my cart next month!! Hope you enjoyed this little sneak of whats hot & happenin' in CHA 2012! Next up..trying to locate a sneak for my all time favorite paper company, October Afternoon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips