dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Pure Joy


I recently vowed to myself that I need to start getting more scrapbook pages into the books {alongside Project Life}. There are about a million photographs that I have taken in the last few years, all begging to be embellished and placed prominently in one of my albums and these photos were no different. I apologize that there is only one {poor} photo of my layout and no detail shots but I was in a rush to get this post together!
This layout is about my niece's first birthday party, back in 2009 and her 1st experience tasting cake! It was priceless for us to sit and watch her contemplate this food in front of her..take a hunk of it, bite in to it, think about it and then smile the largest smile I had ever seen her smile! She was experiencing pure joy in the moment and I was so proud to have captured that feeling in a photograph!
My niece will be turning 4 this summer {ack!} and even though I am really behind in scrapbooking, I am so glad that this one is FINALLY completed!
Layouts completed this year: 3
Layouts to go: 2,001,000 ... ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips