dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Welcome, May


May is a busy month for us around here. Lots of birthdays, seeding/farming, planting my garden, appointments in the city and a to do list to complete that is about a mile long. What I love about May is that after months of cold snow on the ground, flowers are starting to appear again, the smell in the air is sweet and the days are longer than they have been in a very long time. May is the month we celebrate the life of my paternal grandma, its the month we tell dad he's gotten another year older, its the month we tell mom there's a day just for her and its the month that used to mean a weekend of camping with my high school friends at the lake but now usually marks the time we go and open up the cabin for the summer. Its an exciting time around here for sure!!

This month:

I am going to plant my very large {read: overeager} vegetable garden
I am going to scrapbook at least 10 layouts for my albums
I am going to walk 62 miles as per my personal challenge
I am going to try & lose 5 lbs
I'm going to learn how to cook something I never made before
I'm going to bake often so my hubby always has something homemade in his lunches

Have you set any personal goals for yourself in May? I'd love to hear about them!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a list you have!!! I'm excited your planting a veggie garden, my hubby has the green thumb so he does the garden stuff. GOOD LUCK ON YOURS!! How lucky your hubby is to have you and the sweet things you do for him. I'm sure after working all day he'd like something homemade. I'll cheer you on thru the month on all your goals!! GO DAWN GO!!

    We have a busy month also, my oldest has a birthday on Sat and we have a baby shower that day. My girls have their end of the year chorus concerts, my son has his first field day at school, MOTHER'S Day, my oldest is coming home for a week from Florida and I will be trying to enjoy every last minute of freedom before the kids are home on summer break, lol

    I hope to get some scrapping done and finish WITL, lots of painting and walking outside each chance I get.

    Let's remember to have fun this month between all the busy things!!

    I saw your comment on my blog, THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE HAPPY WORDS, GLAD YOU LIKE IT!! I can't wait to see yours when it's done!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips