dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Weekend in Photos

Another busy weekend has come and gone! Saturday was a beautiful Spring day for us while Sunday was cool, windy & snowy. I can't believe its already Monday but then again..time flies when you're having fun!!


I snuggled with Simon..


I started planning out my vegetable garden {this is the future site of it!}


I was able to buy two valuable tickets to see Garth Brooks this summer at the Calgary Stampede {they sold out in 58 seconds!!}


The boys prepped the air drills so we're ready to start seeding!!


I ordered these fabulous chicken wellies {so excited!}


Adam & I had a fabulous date night on Saturday..I even curled my hair ;)


My babies are growing & changing..even growing their pin feathers already!


I made my first roast beef & gravy supper Sunday night..and..it..was..awesome!!


We finally have some greenery sprouting..maybe Spring actually will arrive soon!!

And that was our busy weekend here at the farm..have a wonderful Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips