dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

4 on 4

Its the 4th day of April, can you believe it? Pretty soon the boys will be out in the field seeding and I will be out in my very own garden, planting away! I can hardly wait. January, February {and now} March have all flown by insanely quickly but as the days get longer and the nights get warmer, you won't hear any complaints from me!!

To mark the 4th day of April, I thought I'd let you in on 4 random tidbits:

1) I am receiving a very special delivery this weekend that I am absolutely giddy about. Any guesses? Here's a hint:
  a very noisy package will be shipped thru the post office to get this delivery to me..

2) We are about 10 days away from starting seeding..and things are starting to get crazy busy around here because of it!



3) The Titanic in 3D comes out today and I really, really want to go and see it!! Anyone else?!?

4) I went to my very first farm auction sale yesterday and loved it! Of course most of the day was kind of long and boring..but at the very end..I came home with these vintage creamers!! I {heart} them


Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips