dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Weekend Recap

  Happy Monday Everyone!!






I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, enjoying the Spring weather that we have been given!! Currently we are under a major storm warming, so today might be a 'snow day' (I really hope it isn't!!)

Our weekend was another crazy busy one!! Full of Spring flowers, Flipping hopper bottoms for our 10 new grain bins, using my new Crock Pot for the first time ever, planting strawberry seeds and just A& I being together..

*sigh* another wonderful weekend down!! Bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips