dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

March in Review

Whew, March you have been busy! Crazy, wonderful, optimistic..these are the words I would use to describe this past Month. New projects, bigger dreams and settling in have all been a part of my life in March and although it was a pretty great time..I am ecstatic to see what April brings our way!! {Photos are in no particular order}
We planted..

We did the whole "Sunday Drive' thing..

We experienced another winter storm..

We played in the snow..

We planned what we'll grow and cleaned the seed..

I reunited with my best bud..

We had friends and family visit..

I made our wedding book {will blog about it next week}..

I upgraded my blog {love it!}..

We walked and explored..a LOT...

We prepped the farm for the coming season..

We built 10 new hopper bottoms for grain bins..

Jakey finally moved to the farm and settled in..

We spotted our 1st rainbow of the year..

We played in the mud..

We helped with farm work..

We bought new "toys"..

We drank green beer on St. Paddy's Day...

We tried new recipes..

March...you have been amazing. Looking over this blog post alone I feel so thankful for everything I have been given in life and I am so excited for whats around the corner. April? Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips