dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

a photo challenge for August

Thanks to the lovely post by Oh So Lovely, Im going to participate in their photo a day challenge for the month of August! Since I brutally failed the attempt for this back in June..I'm determined to do it right for August! I have a crazy busy month ahead of me..so cross your fingers & stay with me!! August..here we go!


So...with that being said..Day 1 {selfie}:


My selfie focuses on two of my favorites: my blue eyes that I got from my daddio and my extreme summer freckles {I haven't seen freckles like these since I was little!}

And Todays' challenge {what i wore}:


Favorite polka dot blouse and black capri's, perfect for the office in summer!!

Tomorrows' challenge: CLOUDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips