dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy May!!

Hey everyone!

How were your weekends? Mine was really productive and fun! Friday we went out and celebrated my news with wings & Caesars at my favorite pub, Rossco's. It was really fun to catch up with my family but I really wished Adam could've been there.. it  just wasn't the same without him!

Then Saturday we started cleaning, fixing, organizing and working on my home to get it ready to list. This is very bittersweet for me as I love my home..I think its beautiful and a true reflection of me. I hope it sells quickly and smoothly..but it will still be hard for me to walk away after all the blood & sweat we poured in to it just one year ago.

Then Sunday was a relaxation day for me, I slept in much later than I normally ever do, ate breakfast, watched a movie, cleaned my basement, did some laundry, recycled old magazines and headed up to mom and dad's for Sunday night supper with my family. All in all, a great weekend! Very productive but also very fun!! What were you up to?

I have a few more calls for submissions that are coming up and I would like to submit for, so my plan this week to is to keep cleaning & organizing my basement, keep up with our walks after work, get creating for publications and of course .. take more time for this


because, really, that's what is truly important in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips