dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Friday!

Hey folks!

Just wanted to pop in quickly and wish you all an amazing weekend! I have my dear friends bridal shower tomorrow and then I'm off to the farm for the long weekend here that us Canadians are super excited for!

Also, just to share some good news, I received HAPPY MAIL today in my inbox from none other than the fabulous Susan Opel at Paper Crafts magazine. I submitted 16 cards for their special Card a Day issue and wasn't feeling overly confident..but they accepted one of my projects!! SO giddy!! YAY!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips