dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Friday Randoms

Has this not been the longest week ever? And still .. its only half way thru the morning!! I'm sitting here, antsy to get on the road to see my farmer this weekend..and time is seriously craaawwwling..ugh

BUT the good news?

A) Its Friday {as previously mentioned}
B) Its sunny out; and
C) Its going to be a beautiful weekend!

This weekend I will be sitting in what is known as the "buddy" seat, next to my farmer while we spray & seed the fields for this years' crops. As I met Adam last Spring, this will be my first seeding experience..and although its not everyone's cup of tea..I'm actually excited! Last August I spent 5 hours riding around with Adam, spraying a field of weeds, and honestly? Loved every minute of it! Thats what's so cool about A & I, we can do anything and have a blast, as long as we're together! *sigh* .. I miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips