dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

5 on 5

Its the 5th of May already! Can you believe it? Summer will be here before we know it {and judging from the exceedingly warm temps outside, I'd venture to guess sooner than we thought!} I'll be heading off to the farm tomorrow for the weekend and have much to do before then, but thought I'd stop in and share 5 randoms with you for the 5th day of the 5th month!!

reading: Something Borrowed {can't wait to see the movie!}

eating: Popcorn - every day! I have been doing this since as long as I can remember {truly my favorite food!}

wearing: brown turtleneck, brown trousers and the cutest brown mary jane wedges {woo hoo!}

wanting: my farmer :( I really, really miss him!

enjoying: the beautiful Spring weather we are having and seeing all my perennials benefitting from it!

What are your 5 randoms for the 5th day of the 5th month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips