dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy February!!

It's the first day of February today, a month which I have personally coined as "The Love Month". Although I will be out of the country from the 5th to the 21st, I plan on dedicating this month on my blog to everything "love"..photos I love, cards I love, Valentine's Day, you name it!!

To ring in this lovely month, I thought I would focus on a new book I picked up at Michaels that has seriously recharged my thinking of starting my own cottage industry. "The Handmade Marketplace" by Kari Chapin is..amazing. A must read and definitely something I am currently in love with!


This book is a must read for any crafter wanting to earn an income from their craft. It helps pick you up from your early beginnings, guides you through setting up a business, helps you with selling at craft fairs and how to become a success. I especially loved the Creative Collective..a resource pool of ingenious crafters who have become successful and provides you with tips on how to better your own business!

Seriously, if you haven't read this book yet...you are missing out!! Pick it up today, I promise you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips