dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

February Love List..

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the 2nd day of February..and Day 2 of my Love List!! Today I have a very sweet idea to share with you from CakeSpy ... Mail and Ship Cupcakes!!


I personally LOVE baking cupcakes and because it seems to be more rare every day to bake from scratch, I know I have quite a few people on my list that would appreciate this kind of mail in amongst their bills!!

Who wouldn't love to receive this? A freshly baked, moist cupcake in a cute little jar..ready to devour! I am definitely in love with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips