dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Blessed


Happy Friday Everyone!

I woke up this morning, a very lucky girl. Today is my 27th Birthday and I feel completely blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful, inspiring and loving people! This morning I awoke and was so undescribably happy, I was actually crying tears of joy..the gift I received this morning is more heartfelt, more touching, more meaningful than any other gift I will ever receive in my life. This gift is personal and won't be shared here on this blog..but know that what was given to me is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

And as today is a work day I am here at my office surrounded by my coworkers, (friends) and they have spoiled me rotten and reminded me that I am very loved! Also, Adam came in to town last night and will be spending the day getting us ready for our big trip which starts tomorrow..this California roadtrip is going to be a once in a lifetime event and I cannot wait to live every moment of it!! How is it that I am so blessed to have this all in my life? I am so thankful..so grateful and so excited for my 27th year!

Tonight we will be celebrating with my family and closest friends over dinner at my parents' home with cake and presents to follow..what a lucky girl I am!!!

Have an amazing Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips