dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

We have a Winner!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Did we all survive World Card Making Day? It was such an exciting day for me, blog hopping and seeing what everyone was up to! Great job to everyone that participated!! As for my little corner of the world, I printed off the comments from yesterday, cut them up & placed them in a cup and the winner that was randomly selected is none other than:

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...
Those little snowmen are adorable. Love the colors. Great giveaway:)

October 2, 2010 4:40 PM

Congratulations Angi!! Can't wait to send these goodies off to you!!

I'm off to set up a table at Bustin Loose: The Race to End Breast Cancer. I've been volunteering and participating in this fundraiser for the last 3 years and it still amazes me every year at the sea of pink and just how many participants come out in full force! I'll be sure to take photos and post them tomorrow. Enjoy your Sundays everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Dawn. Can't wait to get my goodies:) Have fun at the event today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips