dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Update

Hello friends and happy Friday!!

Just wanted to give the ol' blog an update and let everyone know I myself have been down for the last few days this week, doctors say I have a slight case of vertigo! Woke up at 3:30 am on Wednesday morning and the room was spinning! Ran in to a few walls, laying down made it worse, closing my eyes made it worse..it was not fun at all! I'm on some medication and feeling much better, just in time for Thanksgiving this weekend (we celebrate it in October here in Canada). I'm so excited for spending the weekend with loved ones, eating turkey and feeling grateful for all that I have in my life.

I will be back next week with more creations and even a LO! Yes, I actually sat down on Tuesday and made my first layout in about a year..I'm very proud of myself ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips