dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Celebrate Today

Brace yourselves...I'm actually about to post a card!! I know, I know..it's pretty amazing :) Actually the truth is this move has gotten my daily routine out of whack and I am only now figuring out how to go about a "normal" day, and this includes figuring out my computer and downloading photo's etc..but I think I've got it all figured out, so...on to the card!

As mentioned last week, I was able to dig around the boxes and create a homespun greeting card for my mom's birthday over the weekend. Lately I'm all about vintage, shabby-chic and homespun designs..and nothing says homespun to me more than gingham!!!
The cardbase is made out of PTI's Simply Chartreuse CS and DP is from October Afternoon ( I love this stuff!!)


There were a few different stamps sets used to complete the card, the french writing stamped on the background paper (see top photo) is from 7 Gypsies (Avignon), the jar and label are from PTI's Friendship Jar (die cuts too!!) and the ledger in the middle on kraft is PTI's Library Ledger.
To finish off the card I tied PTI's cream twine around the card and topped it with a beauty of a flower from Prima..so, what do you think? Have a great weekend everyone and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn! This is ADORABLE! I have those papers sitting out on my counter right NOW. I'm hoping to make something with them SOON. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Dawn! Reminds me of a jar of fresh squeezed lemonade at the local county fair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips