dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Cuddles and Tickles

This has been the most extraordinary and exciting day/week/month of my life! I can't fill you all in just yet about all the latest "happenings" but I will update you on the new house 'news'..I have spent more money this last week on lawyers fees, down payment, hook up fees and property taxes then I ever have in a 7 day period!! No one said it was easy getting in to your first home but let me tell you that to this day I still believe it will all be worth it! Two weeks today and I get the keys to my house..I can't wait to show you my new castle ;)

Other than that I have been fighting a cold (seems like everyone is these days) and getting photos printed for my scrapbooks that I plan on working on this upcoming weekend!! Is there really anything better than planning an entire weekend to scrapbook/create?!?!

Speaking of creating, I have yet another vintagey baby card that I'm in love with to show you..






I used more DP from Melissa Frances as well as a sentiment from PTI's Inside & Out: Baby set. Vintage baby buggy as seen in this post is from Paper Source
I stamped the sentiment onto Vintage Cream CS from PTI with Dark Chocolate ink and then inked the edges up with PTI's Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo. Then I used my oval and scalloped oval nesties and used a pop dot in behind for a little more "oomph" ;)
To finish off the card I tied PTI's Vintage Cream silk ribbon around the base then finished it off with PTI Twine, a Vintage Button and a Melissa Frances glittered chipboard heart...ahhh, I can smell that new baby smell already ;)
That's all for tonight my friends..its been an amazing day for me today and now I'm off to rest this very sleepy head!!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work, Dawn! Love the sparkly heart and what a fantastic image...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips