dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

A walk in the country

We woke up to another beautiful day here in Southern Alberta! With the warm weather and snow completely melted, I decided to take my boys out for a country walk with my dad..and let me tell you it was the most peaceful Saturday in a very long time :)


We drove out of the City and once we hit prairie, made a few turns down a gravel road and pulled the truck over in a wide open field..there is something about the open land out here that just lets you breathe a little deeper, you know?






We came across this old beauty in the fields..shot up and ripped apart..but something about it was just begging me to photograph it, and I'm glad I did!







After running for about a mile, I finally got Otis to sit still long enough for me to take his picture..isn't he just a handsome little guy? Don't let this picture fool you though..he is a VERY active border collie..even at 8 years old!






And we also managed to stumble across this one day old calf..I couldn't resist taking his picture either ;)






And last but not least..a photo op with me and my boy!!
So whether you are out in the country or surrounded by buildings..get outside and enjoy the beautiful Spring weather! You'll be happy you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips