dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

When Witches Go Riding..

I cannot believe its Sept. 1st already!! Summer is winding down, and I am getting into full Fall swing here. Halloween and Christmas products are on the forefront of my mind and all I want to do is create!! I think I've currently bought Michaels out of all their new products ( I have so many cards to show you!) and my card today is a fun, shabby little witch that just makes me smile..

I used Martha Stewarts pp, PTI Kraft and a few tags from Making Memories' 2008 Halloween line to create this little cutie..


And I found more wooden cutouts at Michaels to paint and glitter up, which is where this fun witch comes from!

I have been covered in paint and glitter lately..there is just no getting away from it!! I even took the vacuum hose out last night to clean up my desk and I'm STILL finding glitter everywhere! Its okay though, I really don't mind at all!


So, thats my card for today! Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone :)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips