dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Spoooooky

So I'm on a roll now with my Halloween cards and I seriously think this is my favorite card to date! Although, the witch one yesterday was pretty darn cute too!! It doesn't feel like Fall is around the corner..especially when we're being assaulted with 33 degrees (celsius) of heat and not a breeze in sight! BUT, Halloween is only 2 months away and its never to early to start planning away!
My card today was also made with Martha Stewart, Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories products and, of course, another decorated piece of wood from Michaels!! Today my project is a spooky, shabby pumpkin..
CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
Okay, are you loving this like I am? There is just so much to take in and love..
CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
At first I thought the card would be too busy, but then once it was made.. I couldn't see anything that was clashing or taking the spotlight..it just..WORKS!! haha
CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
And I decided to paint and glitter my pumpkin white, which is a little unusual I guess but it just made sense with the other elements of the card..and to finish it off I rubbed some PTI tea dye's on the edges to give it a distressed look and match the rest of the card.. what do you think?
CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
I'm off to make more cards! Have a great night

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOWWWW! This looks seriously FANTASTIC! Love all your awesome details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips