dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Do I Smell Cake?

Just 13 more hours til we hit the open road again! I've been busy doing laundry, packing, filling card orders and getting ready for the week ahead all day today and I love the feeling when you can sit down at night and know that you accomplished so much in one day! I mostly made birthday cards today which was actually a good thing as I hadn't created any new designs lately and desperately needed to!

My first card is made with some older KI Memories paper that I had lying around and some TCP Stamps which I absolutely adore :)



How fun is this card? Its so bright and cheery! I love it!!

I coloured in the cakes using my Copics and finished them off with a dollop of Stickles :)
My next card was for a little boy about to turn 1! I had these pp laying around as well and for the life of me I can't think of who makes them :( Sorry! But I will look into that and get back to you!


I used PTI's Enchanted Evening and Summer Sunrise for CS as well as PTI's Star Prints stamp set for the numbered stars..


In the end I was so happy with the cards I made today and it was such a nice feeling to just sit down and make a few random cards again..unlike the mass produced ones I've been making the last few weeks for Bustin Loose next weekend. But I'm proud to say I completed my 100th card today for next Sunday!! So lets just keep our fingers crossed that next weekend goes great for everyone and the weather stays beautiful :) I will be back to my regular blogging schedule on Monday, October 5th..so take care everyone and have a great week ahead!!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips