dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

A Couple of Cards

As promised in my previous post, I made sure to put up a couple of cards tonight :) I haven't blogged all week and I cannot believe its already Thursday night! I had full intentions of doing a full post on Fall yesterday..and I still will..it'll just have to wait til after our holidays! But never the less, I made another Fall themed card for my table next week and I thought I'd share it with you here..its very simple and cozy, just like the season ;)



I used PTI's Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate and Ripe Avocado CS as well as PTI's 2009 Autumn Tags for the sentiment and the leaf image that is heat embossed on the left hand upper corner. To finish the card off I used some red gingham ribbon (my favorite item right now!) and a PTI vintage button. The leaves were cut out using my Spellbinders dies..these things are amazing!


Now, on to a Christmas card! I have been making cards for a few years now and in August of 2008, I started selling them to friends and family under the name Tailored Sentiments..the business had a very successful new year and like all growing things, I feel the need to expand. And my latest venture? Shabby Sentiments! This will be a small section of my business dedicated to one of a kind, shabby chic greeting cards and I'm kicking it off with Christmas!! No two cards I make under Shabby Sentiments will be the same, so once they are gone, they are gone!
What do you think?



The patterned papers are a mix of PTI and Holiday Telegrams from Chewing the Cud. The reindeer is another wood die from Michaels that has been painted, distressed, glittered..you name it! I love it! I have about 3-4 more deer that I'm making cards with and I can't wait to see the finished products!


So thats it for me! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!! I might not be blogging again til after our Holidays, so take care and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh, LOVE LOVE LOVE that leaf card! Totally GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips