dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Update!

Hey Everyone!!

BC and Seattle were amazing! We had a lot of fun, laughed a lot and took a ton of pictures..some of which I promise to share on here, but as to when that might be.. I'm hoping soon but this week is running away from me and I'm still crafting for next week's table and we leave on Sunday for Vegas!! I have so many goodies that I want to show and I hope to be back tonight with the first of many Christmas cards that I've been working on (and love to pieces!)

So check back tonight and I promise to put at least one card up before I leave again!! Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips