dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Thinking of You

Hello!!
Just a super quick post tonight as I am completely beat! We booked our vacation to Vegas for next month and I am beyond excited :) We got a great deal at New York, New York (how cool is that going to be?) So now the countdown is on!! I have never been to Vegas before so I know its going to be full of memories for all of us!!
For my project tonight, I was asked to create a few "miles apart/missing you" cards and I immediately thought of my Mailbox Greetings stamp set from PTI, its perfect for those long distance friendships!!
The mailboxes come hollowed out so that you can colour/ paper piece them any colour you wish..but I chose to stick to the traditional silver ones! In all honesty though, I really want one of these mailboxes in front of my next home!
This card could be used for missing you, thinking of you or even sympathy. I finished off the card with PTI's Ripe Avocado Satin ribbon :)
And thats it! I'm off to bed now :) Have a great day tomorrow everyone! And of course, happy crafting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips