dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

If I could..

If I could photograph like any one person, it would be my new found inspiration, Mandy Lynne. I stumbled across her work today and literally got giddy! Her work is beautiful, amazing and timeless!

To truly take her in, pour a glass of wine and be prepared to get comfy for at least half an hour and view her portfolio..its amazing. But until then, I thought I'd preview a few clips, thanks to Ritzy Bee...



And this one..why didn't I ever think of this?



Happy Friday everyone =)

XO
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips