dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Adorable Birthday Invites

Hey everyone!
Order up!! I just completely a custom invite order that was requested of me last week for her baby girls' 1st birthday party! She made mention of cupcakes and the first thought that came to mind was Doodlebugs patterned papers that I bought here.. I am in love with these invites and think it would be a very cute idea to combine this into a package with cute little cupcake "flags"!! I'll make some in the next little while here and post the photos so you'll know what I mean =) But until then...on to the invites!!



So.. what do you think? Aren't these the sweetest? Especially for a little girl!! The papers are gorgeous and then I just added cupcake images from this set and printed off the written part on my computer..

For extra girliness, I had to add Stickles (of course!) haha


And here is just each invite separately.. I made 20 invites, 4 designs, 5 of each..


Invite #2:


#3:


And last but definitely not least..



So there you have it!! I had a lot of fun with these invites and can't wait to introduce more of these designs to the line up for Tailored Sentiments!! Have a great night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips