dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Sweet as Candy

Hey Everyone!

How is it in your area? We're starting to look like drowned rats here in Southern Alberta, the rain has been coming down all day long!! And, unfortunately, it doesn't look like its getting any better til Sunday! So to cheer myself up, I started on a birthday order of a sweet cupcake bella from none other than Stamping Bella!



I stamped my image onto PTI's Stamper Select white cardstock, then coloured it in with Prisma's and Copics...

To finish off its yummy-ness I drew on Star Dust Stickles for an oh-so-pretty sparkle =)



Here's the final project!! Doesn't it remind you of bubblegum ice cream?



I'm off to cuddle up and keep warm for the rest of the evening..have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips